Saturday, April 19, 2014

The ship has arrived!!

This was a very exciting day when the delivery truck arrived with all my stuff!!! It left Idaho December 27, 2013 and arrived March 21, 2014!! 




Now to see if everything got here......Surprisingly it did!!! 




I'm totally thinking this would be the most perfect couch for my living room haha!!!
Meet Manny (named after the Praying Mantis from Bugs Life). Manny just appeared one day. He was quite comfortable living in my bathroom... 

And this is Master Mantis (named after the PM from Kung Fu Panda,  because this one was obviously trained by Master Shifu...I have seen his mad ninja skills as he leapt off the wall and went flying across the room....Pretty sure he is also the one that attacked my head as I was innocently walking through my kitchen yesterday....




Now, I am not finished decorating yet. I have my eye on a really awesome bookshelf that will go in the main room, but for right now, this is where stuff has ended up! 










Oh, and this is the view out my backdoor.....LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment