Sunday, January 26, 2014

Apartment

I found an apartment! I am super excited about it too!  Really I will be honest I fell in love with it after I saw the bathroom haha! Plus it had a fridge! BONUS! I have discovered (the hard way) that most places do not come with appliances. I was lucky to find one with a fridge. The laundromat will be my friend until I can buy a washer. It is very rare down here for anyone to have a clothes dryer. It unfortunately didn't come with a stove either....although there is a grill that came with the place which I can use once I find some manly man to get it out of the creepy crawly storage area under the house haha.

This is the main living room area (I didn't take this pic, it was on the rental website). The doors on the end are my front door which leads out to the driveway. It's so open and sunny! I love it.

This is the stove/ovenless kitchen. This is also more cabinets than you fine in a lot of rentals down here. 


This is the bedroom and closet. There is also a smaller storage/office room on the other end of the kitchen.

And this is the bathroom that I fell in love with! It is so cute and actually has counter space on the sink! The weird part is the bathroom has another door..that goes to the back patio.....haha weird!! 



And this is the back patio! There is also a door onto this patio from the main living area. 






4 comments:

  1. You found a great apartment. It reminded me of HGTV international house hunters. The bathroom looks super cute. When will your stuff get there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Good luck with the stove hunting/installing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited for you! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My stuff should be arriving on or around Feb 24! Thanks guys! I am super excited about it. Got the keys today! It is gonna be fantastic! :0)

    ReplyDelete