Saturday, January 18, 2014



I made it! 

Well, after a somewhat adventurous journey, I and all my suitcases made it to New Zealand. And yes, it is beautiful! I am staying with a wonderful family right now. I am so grateful that they are letting me stay with them! 




We drove around the first day and I have to tell you the sights are beautiful! 



Just remember on the next picture...I just spent the last 17 + hours traveling......not my best picture haha! 


And, luckily for you, my camera was aimed high enough to miss the nudist wandering along the beach.



Just the first of many sights to come! Glad I bought a new camera! I feel it will be well used the next few years.

Well, I know that I no longer in Idaho! There are quite a few things that are going to take a little getting used to, but I know the Lord sent me here for a reason. Time will tell what that reason is. So, I get to go forward with faith and enjoy the splendor around me! I wish you all could be here with me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safe! It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit! How exciting! Makes me miss living in Russia. :)

    ReplyDelete