Friday, March 14, 2014

Epic Road Trip: Saturday

So I actually got to spend the whole weekend in Wellington which was awesome! Saturday I slept in and then walked along the pier, where they were having Rowing races. It was cool to watch! I then spent a few hours in the Museum. It was really cool. They had a section on the sea life you find around New Zealand. There was a section on Volcanoes and Earthquakes....both of which are issues around here! Learned a few good pointers to keep in mind for if I ever am in an earthquake! The part I didn't like, was the display they had of a shipping container and you could walk through it and they pointed out all the places that bugs/spiders/termites/ other creepy crawlies could find to hide in shipping containers. Since I am still waiting on all of my belongings that came over in one of those shipping containers...I wasn't too happy!












No comments:

Post a Comment