Friday, March 14, 2014

The Start of An Epic Road Trip: SUNDAY!

So, I have an awesome job! For work I got to go on a road trip that has spanned a 2 weeks so far and I have another week to go!! I got to drive from Auckland all the way south to Wellington and and back again! And let me tell you it was an amazing trip!!!



Let me introduce you to my traveling companions! On the left here you will meet my new friend Giovanni. True gentleman....he carries all my bags for me  ;0) Most of the scenic pics you will see were taken from the drivers seat! So take that into account when you look at them :0) On the right here you will meet Frederick. He is a stellar navigator....unless you need to drive in the Hamilton area because then he get a bit lost and confused as you can see below. You can clearly see I am on a road....but he begs to differ....





The best part of this trip was the scenery!! It is crazy how different the landscapes are as you travel through this country. The next few blog posts will be from different days on my journey. This Sunday post took me from Auckland down to Hamilton. Here are a few glimpses of the beauty of New Zealand. Just note the pictures DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE!! But it at least gives you a taste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment