Friday, March 14, 2014

Epic Road Trip: Wednesday

Wednesday I said goodbye to Taupo and drove to
Napier and then down to Hastings. 

I love these pictures because of how different they are! And all of these were taken between Taupo and Hastings. 









 Hastings is in the Hawkes Bay region and was one of my favorite
areas to drive through. This area is wine country! There were vineyards and orchards everywhere. I unfortunately didn't get a picture of my favorite vineyard. It was beautiful all the little trees were in perfect rows, but zigzagging up the side of a hill. This vineyard pic , again doesn't come close to doing the area justice, but it was beautiful!









I don't know what this flower is on this tree, but I thought it was really cool looking



No comments:

Post a Comment